Nikon COOLPIX P310 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4.2x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and Full HD 1080p Video

HOME A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Nikon COOLPIX P310 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4.2x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and Full HD 1080p Video

Expensive or cheap to pay $200 for this camera? Depending on the class anyway. There is no way the price of course. This camera features offered I personally have been very good for a pocket camera. And overall I was quite satisfied with the performance of this camera.
Nikon COOLPIX P310 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4.2x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and Full HD 1080p Video

Well .. although it must be admitted during the first few days I got confused with the number of buttons on the body nikon coolpix p310 is so for several days I was too busy with just reading the manual. and (with a bit of shame) I must admit also that until this writing I have not fully understood by all of the features in this camera. But it must be admitted, if the setting is set to auto. all photos are sure to look great. Even in low-light situations too. with no flash cameras can produce images that are bright.
Features :
  • 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
  • 4.2x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture
  • 3-inch Ultra-high-resolution (921,000 Dot) LCD
  • Full HD (1080p) Movies with Stereo Sound
Some of the advantages Nikon coolpix p310 I think this is what has aperture f/1.8 lenses that can shoot clear, even in low-light conditions. With aperture like this camera was able to produce a macro that could be considered outstanding. Another advantage is the video, which has Full HD .. very nice. And I like the most is that this camera provides full manual settings. Which can make us free to express as much.

The drawback may be the body is rather large for a pocket camera. Yeah, to be honest this camera is hard to put into a pocket. That made my own bag to wear when the streets in order to bring the camera. And I also never photographed using ISO above 800 due to noise created quite a lot.

Apart from that I also do not understand why the exposure  setting off when we are in manual mode, which makes it difficult when circumstances force me to use a fast shutter while low light conditions. (Last solution I usually raise the ISO. Ahead I had already discussed the use of a too high ISO results are somewhat less than the maximum)

But overall .. I think this camera has the best-in-class price range that much.

Read more reviews, specification details and buy this Nikon COOLPIX P310 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4.2x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and Full HD 1080p Video which is cheaper. Please click : HERE.